Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Weekend Blog Hop!


Hello, everyone!
Time really seems to fly! I can't believe this is my third week in the hop!
If you found me via the hop, leave a comment saying hello! I love to find new blogs!

And, the question of this week!

Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!
- Well, my top three favorite authors would have to be John Green, Sarah Dessen, and Rick Riordan! All of these fantastic authors continue to write books that always capture my interest, and they all write books that I can never seem to put down. While all three of them write in totally different genres, they all have plots that are riveting and touching. I could read and reread all their books over and over! That's why they are my favorites. :)

7 comments:

Manga Maniac said...

Hi, I'm stopping by for the blog hop. I am a new follower, too.

I haven't read any of your favorite authors! I do want to read a Riordan book, but I don't know which to start with.

If you have time, drop by and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

Elena said...

Hi! Just hoppin by. Thanks for following my blog! I am a new follower. I have only read one book by Sarah Dessen and none from your other favorite authors.
-Elena
elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

Marcie said...

I came over from the hop to say hi and became a follower. I like Rick Riordan too. I just bought the Red Pyramid. I am anxious to read it. Stop by my blog if you can. Have a great weekend.
http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I love your layout/design! :) very pretty.

Rachel
And the plot thickens...

Euphoria13 said...

Hopping by! :)

New follower!

http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love Sarah Dessen and Rick Riordan too! Visiting through the Hop :)

Jamie said...

Came from the hop! I've been getting into Rick Riordan lately!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger